Ticket holders for a dozen lottery tickets sold in Minnesota won big to start the new year.
According to Minnesota Lottery, two ticket holders won $1 million and five other tickets won $100,000. Five additional tickets won $25,000.
Lottery officials say one of the million-dollar winning tickets was sold on a trip to Oak Park Heights Kwik, located on North 58th Street. The other ticket was sold at the St. Louis Park Lunds and Byerlys store located on Park Center Boulevard.
Stores will receive a $5,000 bonus.
Meanwhile, $100,000 winners have been sold at these stores:
- Godfrey’s Inc in Backus
- Bill’s Superette in Becker
- Fast Trip Market in Champlin
- Speedway at 3166 Viking Boulevard in Oak Grove
- AG Partners in Wanamingo
Lottery officials say the winning $25,000 tickets were sold at the following stores:
- Hy-Vee Gas on Bridge Avenue in Albert Lea
- Holiday Stationstore on Nicols Road in Eagan
- Speedway on Kenrick Avenue in Lakeville
- Kwik Trip to Stacy
- Casey’s General Store on Co. Road 136 in St. Cloud
CLICK HERE to check your ticket numbers.
The article is in French
. Two tickets lottery million dollars sold Minnesota tickets win