Select Columbia restaurants and stores will be open Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24.
If you don’t see your property listed, please email [email protected] with your opening hours.
Restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day
- waffle restaurant
- Cracker Barrel (7 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Starbucks (Nifong – 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Golden Corral (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Bobs Evans (8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Applebee’s (from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Sirens (4 a.m. to 12 a.m.)
- The Dive Bar (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.) (offering a smoked turkey dinner)
- TGI Fridays (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Truman’s Bar and Grill (2 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.)
- 11Eleven (breakfast 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., lunch and dinner 11 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.)
- Glenn’s Café (Three-course dinner from noon)
Stores open on Thanksgiving Day
- Large courts (6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
- Walgreens (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Sheaves (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Moser’s Foods (6 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Hong Kong Market (9 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Dollar Tree (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- General Dollar (7 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Bass Pro Shops (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Hit! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm subscription to the list.
Mistake! There was an error processing your request.
A Time to Give Thanks will be offering a hot Thanksgiving meal on Thanksgiving Day at the Columbia Senior Activity Center, located at 1121 Business Loop 70 East, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A Time to Give Thanks, officially known as Everybody Eats, was created by the late Columbia City Council member and community advocate, Almeta Crayton. Powerhouse Community Development Corporation will host the event for the second year.
Papadoo’s Soul Food will also offer a free Thanksgiving meal, complete with turkey, ham, mac and cheese, greens and dressing, according to the Columbia Missourian.
Plates will be available around 1:30 p.m. and will last until supplies run out. The restaurant will not be open, but food can be picked up at Papadoo’s, located at 1301 Vandiver Drive, Suite E.
The Salvation Army’s Harbor House will host a Thanksgiving dinner Thursday at 602 North Ann Street. The homemade meal will be served from noon to 1:30 p.m.
. Thanksgiving Day questce who is open Colombia News center Missouri